|Organic, cage free vegetarian eggs, harvarti cheese, avocado, cilantro and fresh salsa made by Yours Truly|
- Organic, cage free vegetarian fed eggs
- Havarti dill cheese
- Fresh avocado
- Fresh cilantro
- Organic, all natural, fresh salsa from Winn Dixie (can't remember the brand right now, I'll post it when I get home)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Organic, virgin coconut oil
1. Before cooking your eggs, slice your avocado, cheese and chop the cilantro.
2. In a non-stick skillet, heat the coconut oil at a low temperature while blending 2-3 eggs in a blender. When you blend the eggs, it makes them lighter, fluffier and tastier!
3. When your eggs are cooked to perfection, top them with cilantro, avocado, cheese and salsa. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
I know the havarti cheese isn't Paleo, but this was a Sunday morning treat for me on a "cheat day."